Rebecca Wright Poems
- I Told You Ropes Were Useful she was hanging from the ...
- Fear Take a peice of heaven cut it into shreds hide the ...
- Living Don't cry because you're lonely, or cry 'cause ...
- Too Late Now All the time we were close friends but i wanted...
- Untitled you're the air in my lungs you're the smile on my ...
- The Madman's Prayer The cloud; a mass of creamy white That ...
- Love At First Bite You awake from your crypt, Prise open ...
Some of my poems might seem really depressing. I'm not at all like that, i just have a really active imagination and I hear too much bad stuff on the news!
I do write happy and random stuff as well, and hopefully soon i'll get them online
I get most of my inspiration from the news, or rumours I hear etc. sometimes I'll use a story (like love at first bite, which is about ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Wright
I Told You Ropes Were Useful
she was hanging from the treetop,
whilst writing her goodbyes.
with her head facing toward the wind,
and the sunset in her eyes.
He blackened soul was broken,
and her soul was withered smoke.
an invisible noose was round her neck,
as she began to choke.
then one last sigh escaped her lungs
as she took her final breath
and then she stared straight in the face
of her impending death