Regena Kilgore Poems
- Broken Bridges You know there's lots of broken bridges along...
- Fallen Angels Babes are born into this world of sin, they ...
- Feelings... We think we care for others, when were caught...
- A New Year As a new year comes in, I think of you, I wonder...
- Our Children Are A Blessed Thi... We have three, you and ...
- Lord Take It Away Lord, take away the hunger, take away the ...
- Whatta You Feel? What do you feel, when I'm here with you? ...
I am just a small town country girl, who believes: Honesty is the best policy, What goes around comes around, Its best to never say never, Its better to keep your mouth shut and be believed to be a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt, If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything, Say what you mean, don't beat around the bush, To get respect, you have to give it, You can't tell... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You know there's lots of broken bridges
along lifes way.
I've came to try and fix one,
Thats why I'm here today.
And I'm praying for forgiveness,
I can see you on the other side.
Please let me love you,
gain back our self-pride.
Yes there's lots of broken bridges,
then there's those built brand new.
Some are just left standing,
I've even burned a few.
But today I'm praying for forgiveness,
with you standing on the other side.
Won't you let me love you,
wipe away the tears you've cried.
We have to fix the broken bridges,
to mend what's...