Renee Lewis Poems
- Little Ditty I tried to think Of a cute little ditty That ...
- I Wish I wish I had your wit I wish I had your humor I wish...
- Crystal Melody I see that look And I know I should be The ...
- Corresponding Heart Stage bare No sound Shadows of ...
- Magic Fly! Across a stage That's bare Reveal your ...
- Enough I bet you idiolized The sound of the soft song I bet...
- Believe It's a curious domain Not easliy ...
words, poetry, dance, photography, music...ingredients of me more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Renee Lewis
I tried to think
Of a cute little ditty
That was upbeat
And made me feel giddy
But the doom
And the gloom
That intruded my words
Had a stubborn streak
And stayed until noon
I put my foot down
Stared at them stern
And gave them a frown
I gotta go
To be giddy
So I can write
This damn little ditty