ReNeE PoWlIsOn Poems
- You'Ve Never Cared I'd leave my bed but where would i ...
- I Wish I told you how i felt, but it didn't help with the ...
- Away (Duet) Babe I want to reach but you're so far ...
- Whole Hearted One Ignore that broken-hearted girl. The one ...
- Free I feel like the days are ticking away And we never had ...
- It Doens'T Really Matter Do you hear my voice? do you even ...
- Father's Sister's Son You looked straight into my eyes And ...
Sixteen, Live at home, and just tryin to get by. I'm a sophomore at JCHS. Ect... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I told you how i felt,
but it didn't help with the hurt you delt
and that you always made me want to melt
I wanted to know how YOU felt
hopeing maybe you'd be there
maybe you cared
but you left my heart bare
and a few things left unshared
I wish the past could be forgotten
I wish I never knew your kiss
I wish you didn't leave me forgotten
Being with you was such bliss
Every heavenly kiss we shared
you were there
you did care
that was before she got there.
She told you that she cared
She told you that she'd be easy
you have ...