Rex Islam Poems
- The Hungry Boy A little living thing With its head nodded ...
- Freedom Freedom is not an object to be purchased from the ...
- Lord! Light Up The Path The more I move, the more I face ...
- Ah! The Dumb Tongue 1. Youthful thoughts of hope serge ...
- A Treatise From The Angel I wonder whether it was a dream or ...
- Shabash Bangla Oh! Big fellows, What are you staring at? ...
- Faults It was a tremendous day, and I was enjoying the time; ...
There is nothing of much importance to mention about the history of my life, which can be identified as something significant or mentionable. The fate had dropped me in such an environment from where life seemed to be much struggling and it’s really hard to be encouraged, and continue this state of life but until now by the mercy of the Great Creator, my life seems to be still existing. I was born... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rex Islam
The Hungry Boy
A little living thing
With its head nodded
That wants to dig into the ground;
Its thick and frail limbs
With its digested utensils;
To reach for the relief camp.
From somewhere he had heard that
There he will be relieved
From all his anguish.
The nature itself
In its mocking outfit;
Trees bear not any blessings
Wind impure, stingy with rotten smell;
Light ready to gulp down
In its sheer barrenness,
Ground magnetizing the skin and bone.
Long last week he fed upon
The mud and unbaked roots.
No one knew ...