Rhonda Middleton Poems
- Eyes Wide Open Her eyes are wide open but she's afraid to see...
- Fallen My breath stopped - as my heart raced on You turned, ...
- Stuck In The Middle Stuck in the middle hear my cries I've ...
- Judgement Day The cloud still lingers, no word from the ...
- Little Man Be strong little man, you must hold on The war is...
- Divorce The suffering, the pain will it never end I'm ...
- The Radiant One To the radiant one, whose hair shimmers in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhonda Middleton
The Radiant One
To the radiant one, whose hair shimmers in the light
Drawn to the ocean for renewal and life
You smell of gardenia the flower of white
Seeking the meaning of pure thoughts and doing what is right
I feel your pain and wish for you
A life of love that's pure and true
That music fills your soul so you can move
And others see the beauty that's within you
You are trusted with my words,
I thank you for allowing me to be heard
Feeling my pain as you suffer your own
I was foolish for thinking I was alone