Richard Antwi Poems
- Tis So Sweet! Where’s the tea jug? To fill in something so ...
- Hassling And Dazzling Hassling and Dazzling Due to hustling ...
- Jiffy In Time Cock-a-doodle-doo, crows the rooster! The ...
- The Park (Forgotten Key - Part... Like a wind, I swiftly ...
- The Wrong Jacket I have an Anorak jacket So does my eleven ...
- The Bin And The Platter Oh, never to come back as a bin But ...
- The Forgotten Key Finished work earlier Decided to go home ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Antwi
The Forgotten Key
Finished work earlier
Decided to go home for a good rest
Just to have fun
What a joy that could be
Family still at work, others schooling
Wanted to surprise them
With one of my delicious meals
As occasionally has been
In front of house
Dipped deeply into bag for house key
Alas! Key not found at usual place
Realised it was forgotten at home in the morning
Hmmm! Thoughts of desperation
Thoughts of anxiety
Thoughts of angst
Where do I go from here?
Moving back and forth,
Asking myself where to go
Back to work?