Richard Blay Poems
- Friends Friends, false friends are like shadows Remaining ...
- Mirage Mirage, mighty men have fallen for the pursuit of your...
- If Minds Were As Brooks till the human pages crunch at their ...
- Wandering Souls
- Who Knows Best O dangling leaf; brown or green. Sailing ...
- Life Goes Clockwise, But... When life's clock ticks ...
- Upon My Youth (Regret) I’m a fading tear falling into ...
Born and raised at Prestea in the
Western region of Ghana, currently living at
Kumasi in the Ashanti region of Ghana. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I stood with now great men but I lie with pain.''Richard Blay (Ghanaian poet) , line 5 of the poem 'Upon My Youth'
''any person who attacks an artist in order to understand a particular art of that artist has first of all failed at his or her noble pursuit of understanding that art.''Observation notes by Richard Blay (Ghanaian poet)
Comments about Richard Blay
Friends, false friends are like shadows
Remaining with you only when the sun shines
Indeed a friend is when in need
Ever wondered why? I'll tell you
None likes dark days, so those who stays
Dare I say, are friends indeed!
So careful how friends you choose
This is a simple acrostic poem.