Richard Ikolo Poems
- A Tribute To Teachers You taught my hands to write I knew ...
- Patience Patience does not subscribe to hurry Patience will ...
- What You Should Know About God God will never lie God can ...
- Quotations By Richard Ikolo A Church with a Difference, a ...
- The End Of The Impenitent Nemesis caught up with me So will ...
- On Your Birthday He made today possible Glory to God, the ...
- The Unexpected Guest No prior notice, no inkling Could come ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Ikolo
A Tribute To Teachers
You taught my hands to write
I knew the difference between wrong and right
The correction from your rod
Instilled in me the fear of God
Your constant counsels were like pills
Now, I could see far above the hills
Your lovely rebuke made me who I am
I have learnt from you to keep calm
I mistook your firmness for harshness
Indeed, I have discovered my foolishness
You laid the foundation for my career
And made me a victor over the torment of fear
You were unto us a perfect example
Besides, you made learning very simple
You did ...