Richard Weissman Poems
- Cocained Nightmares -new- It was a dangerous night, in a dangerous ...
- Autobiography Of Death -new- Cold winter's white blanket has bled ...
- Hades -new- Razor-edged foliage tear into light, Form ...
- Twenty-Four -new- Breathing of seconds - off digital clocks, cast ...
- Forgiveness -new- Blood red wounds wept for this world, The ...
- In Medias Res -new- New eyes reflect your light transcendent, ...
- Valentine's Day 2017 -new- Again the day quick approaches, When ...
In 2000, Richard Weissman’s theatrical play, “The Healing” was selected by Abdingdon Theatre for a staged reading Off-Broadway in 2000.
Richard is the author of two Wiley Trading titles. His second book, Trade Like a Casino was selected as a Finalist for the 2012 Technical Analyst Book of the Year ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Dark Voices, Exorcise, Dark Deeds.'''Voices of the Dark' (1991)
''We are each other's angels,Inspired by Recovery Process
Dispelling myths of darkness,
Illuminating paths of transcendence.''
''The next book rough whispers through the sharp mental distance, 'Begin.'''11/30/16
''A silence whispers artists to transcendence,Silent Echo (1994)
They answer in martyrdom of self
Until...The Silence Echoes.''
Comments about Richard Weissman
It was a dangerous night, in a dangerous land,
-Death was bleeding hallowed,
As white powdered chic, crossed Miami's sun-drenched sand,
-Guns were bleeding hallowed,
Sweat-filled, fearbeats of heartached monies,
-Now laid green with envy,
And white for green or green for white,
-Depended on perspective,
Syringes soaked in blanched dead leaves,
-With numbness soon forgotten,
As cocained nightmares misted air, these lines,
-Like seasons oft' repeated.
Excerpted from "Voices of the Dark" (1991)