Richelle Stutz Poems
- Words Words are the things said when everything else seems ...
- The Only Difference Between Me...
- When You Know I sit here writing poems Expressing all ...
- You Hold Me In The Palm Of You...
- Telling It How It Is, I Hope Y... Life is like a ...
- Living For Today, Will I Have ...
I have been through a lot in my life though I seem young (13) . I was born with Freeman Sheldon Syndrome and I have had to undergo many operations. These experiences have made me more mature than your average adult and have given me a great outlook on life. I live in Michigan and I have been writing songs since I was 7. I admit then my songs were cheesy and not serious but with the will and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richelle Stutz
Words are the things said
when everything else seems to be so dead
You wake up in silence, yet planning out a sentence
to be used for your introduction of the new morning
And to be said to anyone else without warning
When in love
Words are the things that trip, skip, and sing along with us
Words have expressions
Just as your face
Without words where would we be
Wrapped up in our own hostility
Begging, crying, with common enemies
Take a day with no play
Not doing anything that gives you a say
People do it all the time
But now the ...