Richie John Pais
Richie John Pais Poems
- Chocolates Why did these chocolates Become so bitter They ...
- Quit I know what I am doing is wrong I live in a country ...
- Lights I went to buy some lights today To illuminate my ...
- I And You I am told You play the Music I scribble We say ...
- Perfect Everything was right Until we quit Both were ...
- Other I do not have to be mad For the anger to build up ...
- My Tongue I know my tongue was strong My father in childhood...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richie John Pais
Why did these chocolates
Become so bitter
They were supposed to be sweeter
Why did they
Vanish in thin air
While they should have been in my mouth
Why the road to chocolates
Became so narrow
Who fenced it?
Why I lost interest in chocolates
When I had a sweet tooth
Why did I ask for chocolates
When I could easily buy
Where is that mother who said
"Let that man eat some"
Hunger like this never existed.