richy kar Poems
- The Shadow Behind Me. I see the shadow flickring behind me, ...
- The Rain 'its raining! its raining'my mother cried inside. i...
- Voices Of The Past I think of the days, I think of the ...
- The Night Is Falling The night is falling, with its empty ...
- As The Darkness Prevails As the darkness prevails, over the...
this is richy here striving out for my success in feilds dat i wish for..
hungry for serving mankind in the greatest field...
m here 2 share some of my thoughts that i aspire for... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about richy kar
The Shadow Behind Me.
I see the shadow flickring behind me,
as It passes through the dark peaky road,
surrendering itself to the darkness of the sky.
i see it moving abruptly in the full fledged road of darkness,
with mind so disturbed and confused,
unable to reconcile with the narrow endings of the night.
but what can it do to pass away,
from shadow of darkness, the shadow of death
to embalm the light of life.
but to condole, be enamoured with, is its way
espousing the essence of life,
to full blown sunrise.