Rita Umali Poems
- A Bed Of Clouds </>Looking at the immensity of ...
- Chasing Dreams when I was a child I used to chase ...
- In God's Perfect Time So many dreams I had Hopes on things ...
- A Quiet Confidence out of darkness you called me you set ...
- The Soaring Eagle In the vastness of our journeys We may ...
- Blue Rose wish i could lay my eyes on the blue rose aches to...
- Bells I hear bells ringing such a sweet sound
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rita Umali
A Bed Of Clouds
</>Looking at the immensity of space
Endless perpetual above the clouds
Your creation Lord
Never fails to make me awed by its beauty
A sea, an ocean bed cottony whitish foam
In stark contrast with the bluish sky above
The Lord has painted
Yet our lives can surpass
The grandeur of any creation of the Lord
Simply because the Lord loves us most
In Him we were created in his likeness
Perfect and flawless in his eyes