Rizwana Sultana Poems
- A Time Of Innocence Just like a bud blossoms into a flower, ...
- My Sweet House Who will return me back, My sweet house of ...
- I Am A Cloud I travel above the rivers and streams, Over ...
- Arrival Of The Sun Before the arrival of the sun, ...
- Heaven I wish I could dwell, In an abode of clouds, With ...
- Value Of Single Stars are billions in number, Glimmering in...
- Drive Amidst Nature One clear morning, we went to roam, We ...
Rizwana Sultana was born and brought up in the university of North Bengal where her father was a senior medical officer. She started writing poems since the age of 13.When she was in eighth class, she used to compose small poems on her friends. Gradually, her interest grew more and more for poems. In class 9th, she got the second position in recitation competition when she recited the famous poem ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rizwana Sultana
Drive Amidst Nature
One clear morning, we went to roam,
We kept on travelling so far and far,
Until we came across the fields of corn,
In the fresh fragrant air of early dawn.
The little wooden houses,
On the roadside,
And the branches of trees,
Spreading far and wide.
Amidst the fresh blades,
Of emerald green grass,
We had to slowly,
And steadily pass.
Yellow blossoms hanging,
From the branches,
And the green carpet of grass,
Looking like ranches.
Finally, we entered the park,
Full of flowers colored light and dark,
The little ...