robert down Poems
- But Tomorrow Will Be Know Bett... She had left my palm ...
- Pain On My Fingers. My brain is ...
- Lay In Your Bed. 'Yeah you are' It's been a long time but ...
- Flowers Die From Gusts Of Moti...
- Faith And Hope Two word with many similarities but can also ...
- She Knows As Do I To most it rushes over us like a the waves ...
- Summer The chorus turns silent until an echo of of treble ...
All my poems are here... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about robert down
But Tomorrow Will Be Know Better...
She had left my palm
Right when she was closest to my heart
She has fallen through my fingers like grains of sand
Fallen into the grasp of another man
My only achievement is that he is a good person
And not the other that she may of chosen
Now my fingers clench into a fist
But not to attack my opponent
But rather to catch the tears
Of tomorrow, and it's biggest fears
Moving on, the hardest part
Should of got used to a broken heart
All I have is my frown
Uncompromising and my only crown