Robert Eclipse Poems
- A Boy's Love Why does she make me feel like this, Is it how...
- Invisible On The Concrete Sat in the shadow is my place of ...
- Lonely Road I walk this long Twisted road Alone.
- Nothing More We are just freinds now And nothing more I ...
- Back Of The Car Sat in the back of the car By night, ...
- Eclipse Everywhere do the Cuts run deep, deep Like the ...
- Fear Spreads through the body Like blood in water And a ...
i am a young secretive writer currently working to get my works published.
i am just another loner who writes his poetry the pen is my weapon the paper the battlefield here to prove not all guys are emotionless and can be just as emotive as anyone else.
'an author can survive anything but a mis-print.'
poetry should not be ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Eclipse
A Boy's Love
Why does she make me feel like this,
Is it how she flicks her hair,
Or how her eyes are oceans of bliss,
I can't help but feel its unfair,
As we've known each other such a long time,
And come so far down the line
I'm scared of these feelings
I've never had before
I dread it's...
It can't be...
But it is...
Love. I love her
But she doesn't love me
She loves someone else as i see.