Robert Edgar Burns
Robert Edgar Burns Poems
- The Meadow In the meadow of the valley, Where wild flowers ...
- The Curse Behind every clown is a sad man. Beneath every ...
- The Taco Bell! I went through the drive thru Of a local Taco...
- Being There If my shoulder isn’t soft enough, Let’s place a...
- What Is A Son? A promise of tomorrow. A namesake shining ...
- Cooking Up A Friendship! How can I show my love for friends? ...
- The Cycle Of Life When articulating of semantics, Speak of ...
I am a 59 year old married man, going on 42 years to my High School Sweetheart Kathie. i Love babysitting grandkids and writing poetry and short stories, and putting them in the action. I am a retired Law Enforcement Officer from the Tampa Bay, Florida area. I have two grown children, Amy 33 and Roger 41 and 3 grandsons from 5 to 18 years old. I am an avid Biker but with a purpose!
I love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Edgar Burns
In the meadow of the valley,
Where wild flowers are roaming free.
There are multitudes of colors
And their backdropp forest greens.
There I sit and watch reflections
Of the clouds above the lake.
And the creatures drinking from it,
A deer, a swan, a snake.
To accentuate this beauty,
Are the mountains far away.
That rise above the woodlands,
“Look up” they seem to say.
While climbing one great mountain,
I see the meadow that’s below.
Looking even now more lovely,
Than when I was below.
So when you’re in a valley,