robert felstead Poems
- Angels On winged grey horses chaos arrives In a black ...
- Emotions Is my temper controlled by the moon? It inflates ...
- The River River flows with poise and grace Never in a rush, ...
- Greed New moon full and high above Sitting gazing at it with...
- The Pit Men with many shovels and picks Attack the ground ...
- Upside Down The earth will shake, the sky fall down The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about robert felstead
Men with many shovels and picks
Attack the ground hard and quick
They dig the hole to get to the stones
The ground is old and buried are bones
Remains of animals from long ago
When the ice was pushed along very slow
The stones are used in many ways
From building houses to roadways
The hole gets bigger everyday
As more and more gets taken away
Taken and used to build our land
When all was built by skilled hand
Slowly all the gravel was stole
All that was left was a big hole
It filled with water and was left alone
All around weeds and grass had ...