Robert Hill Poems
- Worry is it school? is it hormones? is it stress? is it...
- Emotions I keep emotions locked away a caged animal ready ...
- Hot Night hot night clothes tight brisk sweat forehead ...
- On Paper I write my thoughts on this paper a string of ...
- One Thought I'm lying in bed and a shiver runs down my ...
- Nothing Nothing nothing not a word not a ryhme
Hey It's me Robert. I'm just finally getting to this. I'm not going to make this long cause I hate typing.
I've loved poetry all my life, even before i knew what it was but I knew I was missing a void. I'm not a good writer i'm more of a reader, but i did a little of a try. I dont usually have poetry running through my veins its usually like a time of a season that I get a surge of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Hill
is it school?
is it hormones?
is it stress?
is it the weather
or is it testosterone
that makes me worry this way