Robert Hill Poems
- Emotions I keep emotions locked away a caged animal ready ...
- Worry is it school? is it hormones? is it stress? is it...
- Hot Night hot night clothes tight brisk sweat forehead ...
- On Paper I write my thoughts on this paper a string of ...
- One Thought I'm lying in bed and a shiver runs down my ...
- Nothing Nothing nothing not a word not a ryhme
Hey It's me Robert. I'm just finally getting to this. I'm not going to make this long cause I hate typing.
I've loved poetry all my life, even before i knew what it was but I knew I was missing a void. I'm not a good writer i'm more of a reader, but i did a little of a try. I dont usually have poetry running through my veins its usually like a time of a season that I get a surge of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Hill
I keep emotions locked away
a caged animal ready to tear
tear away and show a candid me
so i hide him
hidden from the world
for if he is released
he might bite, nip, or even kill
so there he is
in a box
a LOCKED METAL box
he is far better locked away
so I keep him there
though he escapes sometimes
disguised as tears
that welling in your chest
as red eyes
thats why emotion is there
because I see him as my weakness