Robert Peacock Poems
- Mother's Love What’s warmer than the sun On a hot August ...
- Standing Next To Me Where ever I may roam Or whatever I ...
- Dark Angel Dark Angel Your Beauty Deceives The Light For ...
- Words To Live By When facing times Of transformation Keep ...
- Let Me Turn Out The Light Every Day When I Awake You Are The...
- God's Machine Gun Poor lost Misguided fool Firing off ...
- Train Of Pain She was born an Orphan On a Hot July Day A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Harbor No Hatred In Your Heart, For If You Do, There Will Be No Room For True Love!''So many people poisoned by hatred.
''Part of getting older is accepting the fact we are fighting a battle we will inevitably lose.''life
''Nobody Ever Solved A Problem By Losing Their Temper!''Life experience
''Blame is a dangerous thing. The harder you try to place it on others, the more likely it is to have already found its rightful owner!''life
''When telling a lie is easier than telling the truthlife
The way you respond is a measure of your couth.''
Comments about Robert Peacock
What’s warmer than the sun
On a hot August Day
And with a few spoken words
Can take your pain away
What’s stronger than any steel
Ever forged by man
And has been passed down through generations
Ever since the world began
What’s something you’ll carry with you
Until your dying day
It’s been there since before your birth
And can’t ever be taken away
What’s absolutely necessary
To sustain human life on earth
And there’s no way to establish
What it’s truly worth
What’s the strongest force in nature
And equal to no other