Robert Toews Poems
- Monsters Of The Night The daylight turned to black and left ...
- The Mighty One The east goes far beyond my soul as twelve ...
- A Moment Of Wonder. Beyond all six and past upon by cloves, ...
- Unfinished War. There's a war I never finished fighting, it...
- Out Of Reach If only the sun had not set just beyond my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Toews
Monsters Of The Night
The daylight turned to black and left me here
The sun went down and wind began to blow
Never have I seen a night so clear
And never have I felt a night so cold!
The crescent moon reflects a gleam
That casts the slightest glow upon the ground
As though I'm stuck within a vivid dream
With 'lies' and 'hate' in everything around
Surrounded here by monsters of despise
Who snarl and lunge at me to kill
I cringe beneath their fiery, beating eyes
Surviving only by the power of will
In disbelief I scream for honest truth
Desperately I ask to hear your...