Rodney Quills Poems
- Why? Why is it so valuable to you Don't you have a ...
- America 'The Great' If America's so beautiful If America's ...
- Not This Time Was it worth it Are you happy now? You lost ...
- Unaccepted She sobs uncontrollably Tears streaming down her ...
- Memories It's so sad how much I hated this year Yet every ...
- Accident About To Happen Lost in the world I'm not ...
- The World Keeps Turning Why did this happen to me? The ...
Idk why I'm here some days I like to write poems some will be thrown away others will come here.=/ Thats about it more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rodney Quills
Why is it so valuable to you
Don't you have a clue
Is it that important more so than me
Little white dust that's all I see
God to you nothing to me
I hear you in the room next to my own
Snorting sounds but I don't think your alone
I hear someone else
Living in poverty to feed your addiction
Starving dehydrating the pain your afflicting
Two kids but you cast them aside
To family members so you can try to hide
Who you really are inside
Then one day I come home
Your not there
I get a call on the phone