Roger Pratz Poems
- Fireflies Scarlet Her name reeks of love Her blood is
- Flat Tire I'm stuck here in the midle of nowhere A dark ...
- Fingers In The Lights Ice cubes like Blood Fingers in the ...
- Nothing Ever Changes Nothing ever changes Because no one ...
- How To Fail This Greasy Chicken fat slide Will force me ...
- Tuna In My Hat A spoonfull of gasoline Is what gets me ...
- Days Of Tomarrow Truth hurts Like baby seals In a buttered ...
My name is Roger Pratz, I was born in Paris France to English parents. I lived there for only a short time until I moved to the U.S. I then moved to Afganistan where I studied journalism " the real way" . I dropped out of school after my father died, and used my inheritance to try and pursue a music career. After nearly a decade of terrible music experiences that culminated in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Her name reeks
Her blood is
Her sweetness infects every
Her mouth is
And every syllable hangs
Where there is