Ron Poetry Poems
- Cherish Her If she's the one you love and trust, Who lives ...
- Shes My Rib.. Why did God create Woman from Man's rib, when ...
- A Son Becomes A Father How does a father tell his son he ...
- My Harlem This is my Harlem... Live corpses wander littered ...
- Empty House/ Empty Heart An empty heart is like an empty ...
- Being A Black Male....In 2012
- Ivisible Battlefield Invisible Battlefield There's a war ...
Let me reintroduce myself...
I am a Ron Poetry,
A rhythm, a line,
Elaborated in time.
I am poetry
A work of art.
I am poetry
A piece of a whole
Measure of a soul.
I am poetry.
A fraction of a story.
A meaning, with a glory.
I am whispered noise.
-Ron Poetry- more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ron Poetry
If she's the one you love and trust,
Who lives within your heart,
Then cherish her, for this you must,
Your true love to impart.
For love compels us to respond
To all we're meant to be,
Not just today, but far beyond,
For all eternity....
That's why God wants us at our best, Not coasting throughout life...
And if a man seeks to be blessed,
He cherishes his wife...
Forgiveness heals the burdened soul,
To free it from despair...
And yet more blessed is self-control
And when two hearts can share.
Togetherness brings happiness
And riches more...