Ronald Clark Poems
- 'Fragile Happiness' Fragile Happiness Brought in by ...
- 'The Lost Year' The meaning is hidden The point is ...
- When I Whisper In Your Ear When I whisper in your ear Tell ...
- 'Insane Mind' Killer turned murderer In one simple ...
- 'Fairness' Life is long Filled with narrow roads With ...
- 'Needed Confession' Openly say what I don't want to ...
My name is Ronald Joseph Clark, and i live in Connecticut. I enjoy writting and i think i have a preety good nack for it. I write for myself and to share my thoughts and feelings with the people around me. I have heard positive and negative comments about my poetry and yet i really only care how i feel about thy writing. I am 16 years old and only more events in my life will create more ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ronald Clark
Brought in by love
Your soul is singing in harmony
A song so sweet and soothing
And calming for the mind
Living happily but still
Together through the bad
The rubber band around us
Pulled tighter with each passing day
Our hearts beat rythmatically
A concert for all to see
The sun and beaches
Can wait for us
For we will surely come
Peace is not always permanent
Sometimes conflicts may arise
Yet our love still stays strong
Taking shelter deep inside our hearts