Ronald James de Langen
Ronald James de Langen Poems
- Blackberry Picking A wonderfull day is unfolding. A child ...
- Childhood Lost, Nay Never Know... A lost lonely boy kicks a ...
- A Shadows Life When misery is all you have known. Childhood ...
- Child Learning To Whistle A chill childish morning is ...
- Daymare Dappled nights do drag on a mind not ready for ...
- Remembrance A wispy mist doth fill my mind. Reflections of ...
- Lonely How many steps doth it take to love make? How many a...
my name means: advisor to the king...that pretty much sums me up...Some men were born to lead and move mountains...I was made to tell them which mountains to move and where to. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ronald James de Langen
A wonderfull day is unfolding.
A child has gone blackberry picking.
Along a thorn freckled hillside,
these bursting fruits do reside.
Nary a cloud in the sky.
Only sunshine by and by.
Nature’s gladdest moment does shine,
All along that slope of mine.
A happy jaunt in his step,
For blackberry thoughts do pep.
Later on after a culling’s done,
its off to home with berries won.