A Day Begins - Poem by Roy Storey
Sitting on a balcony
over looking the city
gray lifeless, out to sea
the first rays of light.
Cut across the water
lighting the out lines
of the building pink
turning red to gold
as a day begins.
Comments about A Day Begins by Roy Storey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl