Ruth Amaya Poems
- Time The irony of time The reason why we have days Weeks, ...
- A Life On A Paper Plate Guided by the debris Of past ...
- The Conclusion That Breaks An ... When the conclusion ...
- Happiness And Joy On Their Jou... At the break of dawn ...
- She Believed... She believed everything happen for a ...
- Poesia Es encontrar el sabor en lo mas profundo del oseano, ...
- Brazos Vacios, Corazon Revalsa... Mi pensamiento acaricia mi ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruth Amaya
The irony of time
The reason why we have days
Weeks, months and years
And not endless time,
To make each day special
To give meaning to the time,
To spend each night and day
Pleased and conscious with our pleasure,
Welcome each day as a new beginning
A time to make a start
A day to make a change
And live the life you were destine to live
To change the prospective of limits
To appreciate and be grateful
For what you were given
As it was given with a purpose in time
Treat each day as it is unleashes from a higher power