Ryan Davis Poems
- A Little Bit Of Rain Only a little bit of rain is gonna ...
- Isn't It A Wonder Isn't it a wonder, how they don't want to...
- Another Worthless Year Get yourself ready for another ...
- Trouble Finds Me I can tell myself it's going to be OK. I ...
- My Favorite Losing Game I have a favorite losing game, that...
- Untitled Misery will have a hold on you an is not about to ...
- Something In The Air Something in the air is telling me I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryan Davis
A Little Bit Of Rain
Only a little bit of rain
is gonna fall.
That is what they all say.
Sure the clouds are dark and stormy,
and I might get a little wet,
but the falling waters
will feel like nothing more than mist
flowing with the wind.
But in my mind,
a little bit of rain
will like a hint of dark magic,
become a full on storm
where the rain falls like boulders,
and the wind blows hard
and becomes cold as ice,
and I'll be nowhere to be found,
because I'm taken away
by it's currents
with little or no chance
of getting back to the light.