Ryan Richards Poems
- I Want To Hear You As my life seems like a mystery, no where ...
- Because Of Him </>Because of Him, my parent got ...
- Lord, You Have My Heart Lord, you have my heart Wash it ...
- I Wonder I often wonder, as I ask myself a lot of ...
- When He Ran To Me I losing my battles When darkness overcome...
- Selena </>It seems like our lives mean something But ...
- Sometimes Sometimes the days gone faster, sometimes the days ...
Ryan Richards was born on September 21,1988. There nothing about this man since he claimed to be the myserious type of man. But of course, he a sport fantic by cheering on the West Virginia football and basketball teams, the Miami Dolphins, and the Atlanta Braves. But howevers, his favorite is NASCAR where he rooted Jeff Gordon who drove the 24 car. He started writing poems by the age of 18. He ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryan Richards
I Want To Hear You
As my life seems like a mystery, no where to go.
As my heart feel so lost, where do I go?
As my mind fill with anger, where are you Lord?
You seems so far away
Where do I go wrong, I need your help
I am so lost, could you find my way?
I know that you so close to me, you never leave
You fill my heart with hope, joy and peace
You are so good to me, you are my everything
How could I deserve this so much love?
You are my light, who take away the darkness
I want to hear you because I feel so lost.