Ryin Ramsey Poems
- Poems Of Love i don't know what to say other than you take ...
- I Got You Babe If I could say it in a way that would lift ...
- Unfinished Confused, going crazy just one of those days, I...
- 'Love' A Sign Is This It I hear the winds whispers, For ...
- Bye Bye Crule World My heart just broke, The pain's running...
- 'Me And Death' One day we will meet But not until my heart ...
- Left Alone A Teen left desolate, To walk a painful, ...
(I really like to hear what people have to say about my poems so send me a comment, and give me some tips or tell me what you think) i want feedback people
i grew up with my mom in a small town in New Mexico,
I lived with her till i was 12, then i got sent away, to live in a foster home, i lived there for about 2 yrs,
then my dad took custody of me when i was 14,
i... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Poems Of Love
i don't know what to say
other than you take my breath away
but i must admit that i am scared
for a heart brake i am not prepared
i think you are great
and its awesome we're in the same state
all my life i did await
for the day that fate
would find me a soul mate
could this be you
do you feel this way too?
It's like a new door in my life has opened
Wondering whats coming next, waiting hoping
You are a drug that brings wonderful feelings,
with all the things our minds concealing
these deep thoughts we're revealing
looking up at the sky, it's...