Ryson D'souza Poems
- Waiting Days turned to night & the calendar changed Waiting...
- Culture Of India India has its culture Displayed in customs ...
- Gratitude Gratitude is more than being thankful When the ...
- Hope Hope is a seed Saying; there are better things ...
- Thank You! ! Thanks to my family They help me grow with ...
- Verve Walking by a silent Street Was a little girl with ...
- Ocean The Ocean has its Mysterious Peace You never know ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Analyse Before You Finalize'''Your thoughts are powerful. If you know how to express it..
When you climb;Simple Thought
Don't count your steps.....
it will only make you tired...
Instead focus on your Destination.....
''Haters Makes Me StrongerNever be underestimated.. Think positive
Critics Makes Me Powerful
Cause They Point Out my Mistakes
Motivate Me Towards Perfection''
''Work To Make Your Life WonderfulApproach towards work
Don't Let Your Work overpower your Life
Make Life Miserable''
'''Talent is an Inbuilt Configuration in every human beingTalent
that is used by some and unknown by a many! ! '''
Days turned to night
& the calendar changed
Waiting for the right thing
When time looked strange.
Students wait for holidays
So they can have fun
Officers wait for promotion
Hoping the day will soon come.
Farmers wait for harvest
So they can feed
For your lunch and dinner
They are the ones to bleed
Waiting is not just hope
Its patience, faith and devote.
It's a belief you know will come true
Your wait; will bring a minute to you
Whatever you wait
You will find
Cause it's written in your destiny
And it's underlined.