Sabyasachi Sharma Poems
- The Half Moon Light On a dark gloomy night, I asked the ...
- Abstract World Abstract is the world we live in, The fats ...
- To Wait To Wait, cursed are we all, Kids await their tiffin...
- A Long Trek To Success Up we go on this treacherous trek, ...
- Sick Am I? Sick I am of countless failures, And sick of ...
- This Rain Amid every rain, each drop that drain, of my ...
- The Silent Word </>In Realm of the forgotten in the ...
I am a Mechanical Engineering P.hd student at National Institute Of Technology, Jamshedpur.
I write poems just for peace of heart and will love to have comments inclusive of criticism. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''For us to be a truly moral and just human race, all we need is to learn our past, debate our present and together sculpt our future.''My views on a what we need to do to be a moral and just human race
Comments about Sabyasachi Sharma
The Half Moon Light
On a dark gloomy night,
I asked the half moon light,
awed on it's gracious sway,
embrace me did I say,
in your immaculate light,
afar from anagram of this despicable fight,
brimming of it's disgust and discontent light.
Moon in reply did say,
why do you cry hey,
don't you see the stars in the sky,
lightning your nights out of shy,
and the coming day,
will douse you in its sway,
this is the gospel truth gods did say,
Enjoy your life hey.