Sagar Shelar Poems
- A Poor Poet's Love In the city of rich persons, Who were ...
- Smile On A Beggar's Face He lived on other's mercy If got ...
- Speak Without Words The words come on lips are the only ...
- Love At First Sight When i saw her That's not my eyes which ...
- Come, My Love Come, my love Walk hand in hand down romantic ...
- Dear Tears Dear tears, you always with me like smell with ...
- Love Never Ends The way on which we traveled ends with no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Poor Poet's Love
In the city of rich persons,
Who were born with silver spoons in their mouth
Their houses were like a king's palace
Their wives wear gold neck- laces.
They spent money with both hands
For their hollow prestige and respect from mens
In that city of gold
There lived a poor poet
who loved rich girl.
Poet had nothing
but had pen, ink, papers and his feeling.
The girl looked like an angel
Her one smyle killed thousands
Her eyes blue more than sky
Her tears looked waterfall.
Poet always thought about her
His love crossed all borders
His every ...