Sakib Choudhury Poems
- Lady Of The Fountain As I lay eyes upon the lady of the ...
- Upon My Shoulders The weight of responsibility Lies heavily ...
- Slowly Going Insane Slowly going insane No one to talk ...
- Tired Of People Taking Advanta... Tired of people taking ...
- Old Man Time The first shades appear noticed Obvious as the ...
- Dont Leave Me Alone I implore to you with all my heart Dont ...
- Curtain Of Red A curtain of red slowly makes its decent ...
I first got into writing poetry through a friend of mine, who regularly use to make me read his poems. He inspired me to start writing some of my own poems. After writing my first poem i liked the many different ways to express what i am trying to say. So i carried on with it, using it as an outlet on what i want to say but have trouble saying it directly to people more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sakib Choudhury
Lady Of The Fountain
As I lay eyes upon the lady of the fountain
A tremendous work of art standing to this day
Holding the hopes and dreams of people
Flocking towards her everyday
Like a pilgrimage for those with
One last thin strand of hope
As I stand in front of this mesmerizing figure
With a coin in the midst of my fingertips
Which is to be my offering to the lady
I realize this is a desperate attempt to achieve
What I hope and dream of every night and day
As I flip the coin into the fountain of the lady
Not taking my eyes off the spinning coin