Salimah Davis Poems
- Quicksand Of Lust Walking through the jungle All of the ...
- Where Have The Years Gone? Where have the years gone? I can...
- The Road Of Love The road of love Is narrow and high up And...
- Vicious Cycle I hate when he does this to me, mixing my ...
- Maybe I Do Maybe I Do Maybe I do want you to follow me
- Imagination You know the old saying About butterflies in ...
- Definition Obsession Obsession; definition: the act of ...
Hi. I'm Salimah. I'm a poet but moreso a writer of story with a dash of the occasional monologue or poem. I would love to be a screen writer or a playwrite later on in life.I'd also love to get the opportunity to star in one of those plays or movies(because I'm also love to act/sing as well) Some special skills I have...i can write mirror image as well as I can write normally. So for the time ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Salimah Davis
Quicksand Of Lust
Walking through the jungle
All of the sudden, you’re stuck
Such a happy occasion
Such good luck
You're with him in the quicksand of lust
It's going very slowly
But it's okay
As long as you're together
Nothing else matters in the quicksand of lust
And you're still together
Things look bad
He produces a lever, and pulls himself out
You are left in the quicksand of lust
Nearly over your head
You begin to panic
You're starting to submerge even quicker
Oh no, what’s, this what happened?
You suffocate, ...