salma. torrez Poems
- Lost Identity. Lost identity. My dream as a ...
- أ ب ـ ـ...
- Man And Woman. Man and Woman When a woman Loves a man it's...
- Hello Did My Tears And Cries ...
- Arabian Nights There love for each other is beyond ...
- Me And My Dog. Me and my dog. There are people walking in ...
- I Gave Her Tears To Shed This...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Happy Valentine's Day.Happy Valentine's Day.
Don't think about your pride
don't be a fool
You can't put a price on love
or libel it with a rule
love love love we must say
How can I forgetHow can I forget
My mind is full of memories
like lighting in middle of the night
it wakes my heart
And reminds me of my past
How I can forget him
My dream as a child.
Became a passion in my youth.
To search for my identity.
And search for the truth.
I differentiated myself from every other mortal.
I differentiated myself for a subtle known cause.
To be the best amongst all of them.
And to prevent them not to know of my identity loss
The good that I achieved
Doesn’t seem to be no more
Or probably it wasn’t good enough
For my conscience to be sure
I was probably the most competitive
In an effort to establish my superiority
I’m still to reach that ultimate ...