Samantha Arnold Poems
- I Miss You This is dedicated to Matt Stanley, R.I.P. It...
- Is This Where It Ends? Cold hard ground, Feel the Breath of...
- Pain I’m too much. An extent that never limits, I’m ...
- Falling Falling broken, falling down, falling deep Losing ...
- Cut There have been times in her life where she’s been lost ...
I’m not anyone special, just a someone who finds it hard to express themself, so I put it on paper. My words can’t always describe how I feel exactly, but they can come close and if that’s all I can do right at this moment, that’s fine. So, I haven’t written a book, I’m just writing poems because I love to, and I want to somehow show how I feel and see what other people think of my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Arnold
Falling broken, falling down, falling deep
Losing you, losing life, losing what I keep
Water up to my neck, drowning so deep
Flowing through the cracks in the nightmare sleep
Chains hanging smothered in frost
Fingering my neck until the game is lost
For as a puppet controlled in the master's eyes'
Following movements in bleak disguise
Shrieking its terror echoes the mountains high
As I drown in this river dying alive
Eyes wet in misery's hold
Lost from love and burning cold
Lying here as I drown in time so long
Counting the words in the lyrics of a ...