Samantha Campbell Poems
- The Origin Of The Universe Universe Cosmologically ...
- 21st Century Prophets We Poets are 21st Century ...
- Loss Of Sensation Cant speak Cant breath Trying not to ...
- From Your Lips In a Kiss Time stands still but every part of...
- Poetry Quest Its been hard pressed to find some lines which...
- Space Dust Laced With Moon Roc... I Travel Down Equestrian ...
- The Path Not Taken Even though very few know The path I ...
I write without rhyme or meter free verse just what ever I feel inside coming out in its own intricate rhythm pure unashamed passion without definable restriction I write great exhibition of feelings without shame for all control is lost
I release nothing but that raw literature that uncensored c.literature that cum before you go those unapologetic scriptures
find more of my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Campbell
The Origin Of The Universe
Universe Cosmologically Expanded
Black Curves Unknown and Awed By History
Philosophically Questioned Blasphemy
The World Guilty in their passionate Study
L U S T
Drawn To Primeval Atoms
Cosmic Egg Beginning of Galactic Nothingness
Balancing Negative Positioning Into Positive
Neutrality Within Vast Vacuumed Snugness
Leaking and Leading
Modeled Pricked Prodded
Stalked and Watched
God Possibly Surpassed
in this Magnificent Creation
No One Really Knows
of Primordial ...