Samantha Rigby Poems
- Stand Together Hot was not the word The sun burnt just as ...
- Lost Soul Trapped inside All locked up
- Just A Small Thought one species can have many breeds human ...
- Why? In Gods hands do you rest in the garden of light do you...
- R.I.P Devastation strikes what can you do? what could you ...
- To The Devil Of My Life Shadows chase me screams haunt ...
- Earthquake Rip, crunch and crumble Went the houses as the ...
i started writing poems in grade nine. i didnt think i had any real talent until my creative writing teacher told me to enter a competition. i got published in a book, so i just kept going, i write poems for family and friends, no one else has really seen them, so i thought i would post them to see what other people think so please tell me.
my poems are dark and some are rather sinister, but ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Rigby
To The Devil Of My Life
Shadows chase me
screams haunt me
hate loves me and
love hates me
it's time to escape
but i can't...
the devil of my life traps me
traps me so i can't breath
it's no use
i should just give up
give up my soul
to the devil of my life
give up my body and
let him rid me off my pride
let him destroy me
the evilness in my life is......
.......... ME ......