Sameer Agnihotri Poems
- A Dried Tree I was once a flowering tree arose form a baby ...
- A Balloon Peddler He walks through a road, a lonely or busy. ...
- A Revenge I am a seven-letter word, I born long before, my ...
- Goodnight When the milieu cools down; When the chirping of ...
- A Song I am your joy, make thee bliss; I am you happiness, ...
- A Lonely Road You are short, you are long, you are straight, ...
- A Silent Night Sun’s gone; its warmth is felt no longer; ...
Sameer Agnihotri is an Indian based amateur photographer and enjoys reading and writing poems. Currently he is doing his undergraduate. Passionate about photography and poetry, love to see elements of nature working and being its tiny part love to explore its depth. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Ego is worse than cancer as cancer destroys one's life but ego many!''the quote describe the ill effects of ego
''When the emotions are low or high, this is nothing but a drama of life''life
Comments about Sameer Agnihotri
A Dried Tree
I was once a flowering tree arose form a baby seedling;
All I needed mother gave me,
When I was young, I was strong;
I have seen fury of Mother Nature; her anger deepened my roots, as heated and beaten carbon is diamond;
I have seen wars, I have seen pestilence;
I was ready to serve, the world always wanted more.
Scars still visible, pain forgotten ages before.
Happy I am to serve this world, gave my organs to warm mass, and gave shelter from Helios riding his chariot across the sky.
All the time I gave never demanded anything.
Now thin I am, weak are my limbs, ...