sammi ama Poems
- The Cure Writing saved who I was then. Writing stitched back...
- How You Live sob for the lack of substance in all your ...
- Know Your Conversions i don’t think that i am capable of ...
- Smoke & Mirrors Don’t forget to look at everything with wide ...
- Filling Up The Pieces I’ll be the chatter Of your ...
- Nightmares Of You I cannot sleep at night Because when i ...
- Cracked fragile, be careful don’t let the wind blow me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sammi ama
Writing saved who I was then.
Writing stitched back together my open wounds.
Funny how their words were what cut my skin
But my own words were what I needed to heal.
Writing is helping who I am now.
Writing is what's keeping me from falling apart again.
Funny how my pain is caused by something different
But it has the same solution as the last time.
Writing worked so well before, I'd be surprised if
Writing didn't work again.
Funny how I feel so broken
But still better than ever.