samuel faye Poems
- Roots And Wings Ironic really, isn't it that I should now be...
- Two Sides Of A Coin Two sides of a coin You and I Thoughts...
- I Dream I dream of simple things; steady days, quiet ...
- Autumn Word Challenge In the cathedral of nature beneath the...
- Autumn Heart Haven Summer's sun has faded to this subtle ...
- My Dream Of Ancient Song This dream - this image haunts me ...
- Seeking A Substitute May I write to you my love notes while ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about samuel faye
Roots And Wings
Ironic really, isn't it
that I should now be alone?
You put off loving anyone else for so long.
The day we met lives strong
sheltered deep within my heart.
A moment impossible to forget... or move past.
You walked in - the bell jingled.
I looked up - my breath caught in my throat.
My heart skipped a beat right then.
I think perhaps it's been running a beat behind ever since.
You were a bosom friend to me
and silently I loved you so.
We lived that year together clinging fast.
You clinging to the sanity I offered.
Your life, ...