Sandra Marie Poems
- Until My Heart Stops Beating My Heart is frozen, and it is ...
- Is It That Hard! Save me, as the Hurricane passes by Help ...
- Did It Really Happen? Was I Re...
- It's Not Your Fault You Tried I might of needed you when I ...
- I Know You Take Care Of Him. Soon the day left. I'm still ...
- I Will Wait For You These emotion Why are they here? Do I...
- You Lied To Me, You Never Love... This poem is dedicted ...
Hello my name is Sandra! Music is my passion, Poetry is my heart, and Photography is my future! I enjoy life and write what I feel. any question just ask. If you would like to contact me this is my myspace page. www.myspace.com/modest2thetop3000 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandra Marie
Until My Heart Stops Beating
My Heart is frozen,
and it is all because of her.
She left me here to die,
and yet she didn't explain why.
But today my heart goes into two.
After the truth I heard about him.
After knowing how I felt.
He left me there to fall.
As I cry out to the world
Why? Please Help!
Don't leave me broken!
Don't leave me here to die.
Yet no answer is found
Nothing is heard only
As I breathe in and out
and my tears falling into my puddle.
I believe in this fantasy
That can't ever happen.