Sandy Caron Poems
- She, In Death. Fixed eyes staring Shadows move fast
- No Regrets. Through the years and all the tears I find ...
- Confined Confined: My soul. Simply defined: My position in ...
- Wandering Again I swear I feel like I never get caught up on ...
- Let Me Go years have passed so slow, so fast. time drifts ...
- The Truth About Me my eyes are stained glass windows that ...
- The Rebirth Of Lady Monarch wrapped up warm and tight ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandy Caron
The Truth About Me
my eyes are stained glass windows that often betray me
showing my true colors to all who will see
so that no longer will a simple smile provide
a cozy little place for my true emotions to hide
For the person who really looks me in the eye
and doesn't just see what they want to see
they'll know right away that my smile is a lie
the truth about my soul...the truth about me
it doesn't hide behind my lies
If you really wish to know all there is to know of me
all you have to do is look into my eyes
there you will find the truth that you seek.
It never ceases to ...