Sandy Rondo Poems
- All I Could Have Asked For- Ev...
- Embrace Your Heartache Love isn’t everlasting My Truelove ...
- Blue Eyes Worn To Grey Scars beneath my skin The soft ...
- I Won'T Forget A Moment Remembering every aspect From his ...
- 9/6/08 Not For You You take this life and toss it Forgetting...
- Sealed With Our Last Kiss-Edit... What should the sane do when...
- The Living Dead I believe in the living dead. Not the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandy Rondo
The Living Dead
I believe in the living dead.
Not the zombies returning from their graves.
but the people who fake a laugh,
fake a smile.
can't feel emotions
can't feel horror or love.
Never truly sees or hears,
The faces and words of their truly loved ones
That the body is made of two parts,
The spiritual soul,
And the physical heart.
When pressure is pushed on them their spirit can break.
When All their love and happiness is taken away
Even for a brief moment,
Their soul will fade away.
Forever they will not feel
Their emotions ...