sanja sarinda Poems
- Come My Man Come my Man, come into me gently, harsh, push,...
- Dove's Fight Dove fights for her life Poppy cut her with his...
- Desire This desire drives me grazy, all i can think is ...
- Blac Waves Where these black waves come they fill my ...
- Sad Eyes If i could, i would fly like butterfy through the ...
- What Am I For You? Tell me, answer me; Am i just a toy for ...
- Hurricane Inside Me This hurricane of feelings inside me, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sanja sarinda
Come My Man
Come my Man,
come into me
gently, harsh, push, hold my hips
and push, push, deep, deeper, more
make me shout
for passion waves which goes over me
again and again
hold me tight,
make me scream and cry
for passion, desire.
Let me feel your weight onto me,
give me feelin safety
under you i find my passion,
with no limits to restrictive this feeling of mine
so my Man hold me tight,
make me scream and shout
express this delight.