Sankar Sarkar Poems
- Handful Of Dust Can anyone give me a handful of dust of the...
- The Seed-Bed Of Time On the seed-bed of time We are sowing ...
- Cry Of Dust Listen to the cry of dust Every speck of ...
- Don'T Die Don’t die Rather live long For a bit of ...
- Integration I am the spark of fire Come of the heaps of ...
- Breaking Breaking! Breaking! Breaking! Day and night we are...
- Revolution Of Love We born in love We grown in love We ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sankar Sarkar
Handful Of Dust
Can anyone give me
a handful of dust of the soil?
To feel the cadence of the universe
To feel the existence of life
To feel ever inspiration
To go ahead of facing
From any place
From birth to grave
And from reality to eternity
I want only a handful of dust
of the soil!
To understand the democratic sensation
Ever flowing in my veins
In my thoughts
In my realization
Even in the blood,
irrespective of child, young
and the old
Have you felt your ...