Sara Katherine Dickson
Sara Katherine Dickson Poems
- I Am I am... I am... I am something. Something growing I ...
- Dreamscape Tap tap tap tap Fleeting tears upon broken ...
- Starlight Long stood I Under the cloak of night Where ...
- Ruin Standing upon a dream carcass I ponder Who holds my ...
- In The Land Of Shadows A lonesome path, which now I walk, ...
- Dawn The sun rises, It's rays the fiery feathers of a ...
I am 13 currently. I suffer from depression, anxiety, insomnia, self-harm, suicidal ideation, and so on. Poetry seems to be the only way I can express myself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In The Land Of Shadows
A lonesome path, which now I walk, this
Desolate world, where the trees ever mock
Me as I wander near
In the honey-coated, white web of fear.
And lo! Suddenly, I enter here
In the land of shadows
Black like ink
Where in an ocean cold and dark
My drowning, burning, fading heart
Ever now should sink.
Down to where my demons roam
Reigning here with death and glee
In the land of shadows, my haunted home-
And lest they should destroy me
I hide until the brighter night
And I am faced by the lesser of two evils.