Sara Katherine Dickson
Sara Katherine Dickson Poems
- Dawn The sun rises, It's rays the fiery feathers of a ...
- I Am I am... I am... I am something. Something growing I ...
- Dreamscape Tap tap tap tap Fleeting tears upon broken ...
- Starlight Long stood I Under the cloak of night Where ...
- Ruin Standing upon a dream carcass I ponder Who holds my ...
- In The Land Of Shadows A lonesome path, which now I walk, ...
I am 13 currently. I suffer from depression, anxiety, insomnia, self-harm, suicidal ideation, and so on. Poetry seems to be the only way I can express myself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The sun rises,
It's rays the fiery feathers of a phoenix,
And dawn plants a soft kiss on the horizon,
Her pink cheeks and rich blue dress,
Stretching across the waking sky.
She welcomes the new day in her warm embrace,
Her white hair tumbling over her shoulders.
Later, she weeps, for the day is gone and night is to come,
And no one has noticed the difference.